We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU:C Gumball 3000 Challenge - 22nd & 26th October

Iced_Bullet

Thanks to Mb and S71NG3R, for writing parts of this out in previous threads, for the first Gumball challenge and TDU PC Competition. I've edited it slightly, to fit the current times and themes :p

TDU-Central is proud to present the first Gumball 3000 rally for all consoles!.

On on a 22nd October and 26th October @ 7pm GMT (8pm GMT+1/BST [britain]) the start of the rally will be at the La'ie Point, north east of the Island. The route will be finalised in due course, however there is a draft copy of the route in the Information post below.

TDU:C PC Group: OVERALL

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s79/IcedBullet/gold.jpg Carboy18971 = 58 points

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s79/IcedBullet/silver.jpg Iced_Bullet = 54 points

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s79/IcedBullet/bronze.jpg Joel_1000 = 37 points

4th. -Lr-SpeedraceR = 28 points

5th. SpeadFreakLight = 15 points

N/A ScottishSpotter = 0 points

N/A MartijnMezger = 0 points

N/A Suio = 0 points

N/A JonLim = 0 points

UPDATES:

• New Map (large and small sizes)
  • Uploaded excel file of gumball Members availability times
  • Time and Date confirmed
  • Xbox 360 Gumball will not go ahead due to lack of interest
  • PS2/P Gumball will not go ahead due to no interest

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Rules Regarding the PC

1699533.jpg Cruise

• The cars can be anything you want, the more outrageous the colour the better. So start mixing up those paints and prepare to burn some rubber.

• At each checkpoint you have to write down who finishes after you.

• We will wait for eachother at each checkpoint so we don't get lost.

• Pleace try and vary the car you sign up for ... as a cruise with 6 Enzos would be a bit boring, if you see someone else in the car you want to drive, please state another car you would like to use, however you don't have to, duplicate cars are welcome :)

• Speed is not everything in the Gumball Rally, so do not all go for A class cars, you can go in any class car, even down to G!

Information Regarding the PC 1699533.jpg Cruise

• I am currently still making small challenges within the race, so the total route isn't finished yet. We hope you like the idea. Any improvements you think could be done, please say. :)

• I have planned a route, and it's fairly long, and the idea is to complete the route over 2 days during the school half-term holidays (20th - 28th October).

• The 2nd Stage is NOT GPS, as you'll end up going the wrong way. Please get to know the route for this stage

• GPS - you may use it, however only can u map out to get it when everyone is at the place - I will say when you can use GPS :) - But beware, you map out at your own risk, if you cannot re-warp back to me or anyone who has warped to me .... in the 5 minute break, then we will start without you, and you will be forced to forfit that stage!

• The points scoring - 1st = 10pnts / 2nd = 8pnts / 3rd = 6pnts / 4th = 5pnts / 5th = 4pnts / 6th = 3pnts / 7th = 2pnts / 8th = 1pnt

TDU:C PC Group: Day 3 - 8.30pm GMT

1. Iced_Bullet - Ford GT (Stock)

2. Carboy18971 - Z06 (Stage 2)

3. -Lr-SpeedraceR - Chylser 300C (Stage 3)

4. MartijnMezger - Gallardo SE (Stage 3)

0105.html

IF my game can work, then I'll come. I think I'll go in my just-unlocked Ford Mustang GTR

It's a quote from the organiser of The Gumball. The prises go to the most creative car, most peresverant, best gumball spirit etc. And there is the unoffiicial winners cup lol!

I don't really get it, if it's not a race, how do you know if you've won?

Would you like me to take the quote out for you? :p

As my name is somehow already on the list (even though I was only now about to voluteer myself) I guess I should pick a car Lol. For now I'll reserve the Jaguar XKR but this is liable to change because I'll need to test it in hard core to see how good it is :)