We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU:C Gumball 3000 Challenge - 22nd & 26th October

Iced_Bullet

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Says deeply and doesn't mean it ;)* Con-grats.

Ive updated the first post with final placements.

If people wish to complete their Gumball experience, feel free, however it seems to have gone to pot, as only 2 poepl turned up today, and some people *cough* Mb have said they'll turn up each time, and havnt actually bothered to show :)

Yes I know Suio and ScotSpot had connection probs, so you're let off - slightly :p

Well if you find other members who wish to complete the stages with you, you may do so at any time. I have vast amounts of coursework with AS Levels now, so I am proabaly un-able to re-do this Gumball in the near future. As you havn't completed one stage yet, you wont be entered into the final table, as the official sessions are what count. But as I say, you can have a mess around with the "track" i planned.

I'm proabably looking to organise a Gumball every holiday, as this one was a great success (when people turned up).

So the next will be around Christmas time.

Well, if it's on christmas eve im getting all my presents, on the 2 days after i am going to family etc. (Also play with the presents lol). Then the week after im in London.

And the week before i should have holiday :D