We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Should we have a PGR section in here?

Eudemon

Add a PGR section in here?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Add a PGR section in here?

Yes or No, as with every game you always need something to tide you over till the next release and with PGR4 being a great game I was thinking of creating a PGR section in here so that you can post your happenings and of course Photomode images for all to view.

So Yay or Nay?

I know what you're saying Mb but remember TDU2 might be at least a year away and even though TDU will still be played a lot, you always need something else to keep you entertained. This is how most forums stay afloat during the quiet times between iterations, it's just that PGR4 is popular and it organises the threads and those who wish to read it can do so and those who don't, well they don't have to. I will look at the results before doing anything though.

Btw the idea is General Driving Games > Xbox 360 > PGR, I'm not wanting to make PGR the focus of the board, it's just something to talk about while the game is being played and enjoyed.