We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post Your Screenshots Thread!

Guest RB26DETT

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this isn't a PC game but it is still pretty sweet.

Me in Motorstorm owning a server full of people in Rally cars & bikes (the 2 fastest vehicle classes in the game) in a School bus (slowest vehicle in the game)

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

There was about 12 people but it only shows the first 6.

Guest ShiZzl3
Nice shadow.

Recently I made this skin for rFactor's V8 Factor 2006 mod & is the first skin I have ever made for any game.

ab7416a77ea211b2034be3fbae67d2d53775bde8.png

Nice! is it hard to make them? im igetting nto rFactor now, but i find the menu's confusing and hard to navigate

Guest RB26DETT

i finished doing the lotus trophy race when i got connected to this guy right after.

i was shocked! i know my ingame name is justin41, but it's like, staring at myself after being known with that name here on TDU Central.

4b4a3cde677527db07a0c5ebb737b6b2c855a0bc.jpg

<rolleyes>

Not really. In Singapore (due to British influence), many people have christian names, even though they may not be christian themselves (hence my name Jonathan). However, those of chinese race also have a chinese name, i suppose because that's our tradition... Hence my full name is Jonathan Lim Meng Liang... Oh, and Lim is my family, or surname

LOL i can't stand to move them now. I've got their condo just how i want it now. I even made a extension for their Alien son(Who i named Shadow). ............DAMN YOU!! Now you've got me thinking they need a bigger home :D Ack! I just got everything how i wanted it lol.