We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post Your Screenshots Thread!

Guest RB26DETT

oh god man, you make me jelly with FSX, i wish mine would work.

Will try to fix it tomorrow afternoon. Was supposed to bring GF over to my house tomorrow afternoon, since both of us dont have classes, but shes got stuff for tomorrow afternoon, so will try to fix FSX's CTD's after 1 hour of flight xD

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh god man, you make me jelly with FSX, i wish mine would work.

Will try to fix it tomorrow afternoon. Was supposed to bring GF over to my house tomorrow afternoon, since both of us dont have classes, but shes got stuff for tomorrow afternoon, so will try to fix FSX's CTD's after 1 hour of flight xD

what's wrong with it?

What mod is that?! And how do you make it look so good? Photoshop, or supersecret ingame stuff?

The mod is FIA GT3 2010 by SandroX & gpfan ;)

I use an older version of this ENB mod and do some minimal editing in photoshop :)

This is what my game looks like without any editing ;)

_smaller.jpg?hash=64385

So, Acid and I were at the Aston Martin dealer, and we have a navigation race to the central Lamborghini dealer (with GPS and HUD off, so we don't know where each other is).

I arrive in the general area in a few minutes and spend a few more minutes locating the dealer, then after a few more minutes I get bored and ask how Acid is doing. He assures me he has gone north heaps, maybe too far north. Since I'm already at the destination, I decide to turn the GPS back on to see where he is:

Riiiiiight :oook:

TestDriveUnlimited%2525202011-12-17%25252022-36-20-38.png

[mod edit:] Oi, no images above 500kB :cheeky:

You all told me Google Chrome was better than IE - and yet Chrome doesn't tell me nuthin about image file sizes :toetap: