We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

OMG! New Toyota Supra!

TOPGEAR DOG

That's the Lexus LF-A prototype on the bottom, it's running around without the wing at times also. The top image just looks like an artists impression, where did you hear this is the new Supra?

The bottom one was in Fastcar mag and it said it was spy shots of the new supra, so i googled it and the top one came up

How can you tell what it looks like?

How can I tell what which one looks like?

Probably because I use my eyes ;)

+ those types pf cars are just not produced (the first) ... so it's unlikely the artist's impression is what it will look like, but if it was made as the bottom one looks thats just ergh

OK to add a little more to what people have said here ...

Top Pic is the FT-HS concept ... it's a 3.6L V6 with Hybrid Drive too ... first shown in 2007 in America ... oh and it's rumoured to be the design driver for the next Supra (if they make another one) ... and if you notice the front end styling is similar to both the Hi-CT (2nd pic I've added) and iQ (3rd pic I've added) so this could be a good clue as to this is what Toyota might be changing their 'face' to!

The Bottom pic is the LF-A ... this has been seen in a number of guises and INITIALLY was rumoured to be branded as a Toyota and be the Supra replacement ... then it was shown and it appears it's a Lexus ... powertrain on this is sketchy as it's supposedly been front engined, mid/rear engined, hybrid drive and either a V8 or a V10 depending upon what the Toyota F1 team is running! Supposedly it goes 'quite fast' and is 'extremely noisy' when driving round The Ring!

Personally I'd have either if I had the cash

• 1 year later...