We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

I lost the meaning of my life.

Aquila DK

I know how you feel Eagle, my xbox just crapped out on me on Monday, and I had off from school from tuesday until next monday:cry:.

Now I have to get a life instead of playing on my 360. lol.

The getting a life part is sooo hard, that's must be the reason why our consoles break. We use them too much :D

Tell them its the third to brake on you and they will fix it within in 2 weeks and give you a free game...thats what i did...

@nodz86 mine came back april and broke october

Mine Broke in april, after much buggering around with M$ support i sent it back in July, and it was sent back to me in september...

well mine was 3 weeks to the day ... exactly as MS said ... can't gumble about that

as to the box ... looks like its one of the last of the old spec machines ... MFR 24-09-07 and I can see a copper heatsink pipe and it has a silver fronted disc tray

but it's a LOT quieter than my old machine ... no freezes on TDU so far (fingers crossed, touch wood ... etc, etc)