We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU:C Christmas Gumball 3000 Challenge (PC & 360)

Iced_Bullet

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Joel Right OK, cool, the links at bottom of this post don't include what you just said, but I accounted you as available when doing the times. I may change your colum later, but as I've already included you as racing, with a '?' It doesn't really matter atm.

E: I've taken the tables down as they were a tad confusing. Except the little one, that has been updated within the second post.

OK :)

Right times are as such in a Gallardo Spyder:

Stage 1 - 22mins

Stage 2 - 12mins

Stage 3 - 10mins

Stage 4 - 28mins

Stage 5 - Unkown

Stage 6 - Unkown

Stage 7 - 15mins

Stage 8 - 15mins

E: Times of Gumball Stages. Dates are non-changeable, unless you can see a viable difference, which means you get more Gumballing, without disrupting anyone else's dates,.

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s79/IcedBullet/Times2nd.png

Poor CarBoy and me... :rolleyes:

@ Car Freak, what time are you willing to get up in morning? 6am (which would be 10pm GMT)? I sem to recall you mentioning that as a fairer time to get up, tahn 3am.

@ Everyone I am now accepting Car Lists, the date for car selection will close on Saturday 19th December. Please state the C class or below car you will be using on Days 1 + 2, and also the A class or below car you will be using on Day 3.

@ Car Freak, what time are you willing to get up in morning? 6am (which would be 10pm GMT)? I sem to recall you mentioning that as a fairer time to get up, tahn 3am.

@ Everyone I am now accepting Car Lists, the date for car selection will close on Saturday 19th December. Please state the C class or below car you will be using on Days 1 + 2, and also the A class or below car you will be using on Day 3.

yea 6am is ok (barely)...

is group 1.5 only doing 2 days?

yea 6am is ok (barely)...

is group 1.5 only doing 2 days?

Christmas is always time with the family but the table works out well for me because I can confirm the only dates I'm away are the 24th - 27th. :)

Yes, which is why I put the red cross hatching on the dates in the table, as I will spending those with ym family :D

Right ... what cars are you wishing to cruise with? The list of people in the second post will be where all the cars being used are. Duplicate cars are OK, but not desired :D (to add variety)

Also for returning Gumballers, please do not use same cars to add variety. But if you insist, then ill let you off.