We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PotW: Week 9 Entry

Speed

Congratulations to RB who won last week by a landslide I might add! :D He has chosen the theme for this week to be the Corvette. Therefore your photos must contain either the: Chevorlet Corvette Stingray, Chevorlet Corvette C6 Coupe, or the Chevorlet Corvette ZO6. The entrants may have other cars visible but the main focus of their picture is their Corvette.

Enjoy and Good Luck :)

Entrants:

1. Andreaz1

2. Illousion1

3. CarboyZR1

4. Speed

5. randomus_r

6. ShadowGT

7. RB26DETT

8. Ringo_60013

9. HSVxSEXY_TIME?

10. Car Freak

11. TheScottishSpotter

12. S71NG3R

13. -Lr-SpeedraceR

Btw, my normal rules apply, 800x600 maximum size, unnoticable photoshopping is fine, but if someone picks up on it, and I agree, then sorry but you must withdraw the photo in question :)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You used this photo in PotW 4, you cant use it again. Speed said somewhere in the first few weeks. Cot I've got a good memory ;) http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=2385

When we say don't send the same photo twice, I mean don't send the same photo 2 weeks in a row. You can use any photo already posted in your thread of wherever already, as I won't be checking.

Key Words: "In a Row"

And anyway, who cares Lol, You're the only person who bothers to look these things up. It's a good photo so he should be allowed to enter it :)

Edit: My Entry :)

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Guest RB26DETT

sorry. i love the corvette too much! and kellogs rice krispies!!! :D

anyway, i'll drive around once i get back from college. good thing i only have one class today. :p

Guest RB26DETT

changed my entry. i don't know if this'll make or break me. it's a cool pic though, american rivalry.

EDIT: disregard this pic. I'm not happy with the outcome. I can see jagged edges around the car. as of now, i'm using my first pic.

ok guys heres my pic. now be warned i may change it again during the rest of this week cos i had 40 odd pics to choose from. huge photoshoot! ;) anywho.... here it is the one i like (at the moment) and the one most of my mates like. oh and i'll post the others in my photo thread if you want to see them ;)

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z316/Ringo_60013/20080107194318.jpg