We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Alleged email revealing PC Carpack! [picture inc.]

Iced_Bullet

On official forums, Angeleno and Thaxter apparently have recieved an email from Atari after complaining about the lack of TDU PC Car Packs.

Make of it what you want :oook:

Here is the mail from atari if there ever gonna be any carpack

Good afternoon, There will be car packs released for TDU PC but I cannot be exact and give a date as we do not know ourselves. Please keep an eye on ourwebsite for more info. www.uk.atari.com Kind regards Atari CS team -----

Original Message-----From:********** Sent: 07 January 2008 02:00

To: UK-Support; UK-SupportSubject: Request Support Atari Nordic - Norge

From: Christopher *********** Problem Type: Annet Product Name: Test Drive Unlimited Platform: PC

Message: How come that i have not been given the option to get carpacks?for pc? when i can clearly from the game\'s main site read that it willcome shortly afther the game hits the store? PLEASE give me an awnser on that..

:laugh: That's me:p Some guys maybe know me from Sims2Carsource forums as mod and beeeep..

Here is the.. Tada :p EVIDENCE!

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s79/IcedBullet/letter.png

Hi folks, I'm sure Scott doesn't want his email address splattered all over the internet, could someone remove this, and preferably repost the image with the address blanked out.

Otherwise, I can guarantee he'll be less likely to pass on this kind of info in the future.

Regards,

Understudy

Hi folks, I'm sure Scott doesn't want his email address splattered all over the internet, could someone remove this, and preferably repost the image with the address blanked out.

Otherwise, I can guarantee he'll be less likely to pass on this kind of info in the future.

Regards,

Understudy

I smell a photoshop job... He uses Windows Live Hotmail, right? Since when did emails get shown in that font?

BTW, Iced - I'd remove the bloke's email, it's not nice to post it in tinternet without him knowing so :)

Ah, dear Understudy's beaten me to it :p

*done*

I know I should have done it. But I was in a rush. Still, no excuse, I wouldn't like it.

Why doesn't he post the actual full desktop printscreen itself? Why some cut down version, seems a bit too "uhhuh" for me.
I know .... I'll ask him :p

But then again, it wouldn't take much to 'shop it in again. TBH I don't care, I just thought I'd let people know here, as lots of people don't use the official forums.

Well, I've emailed them, we'll see if this is fake or not...

How did a virus manage to blow up his PC? o_O

Well the virus deleted explorer.exe thus making it very hard to do much on the computer. So they did a system-restor (I think) then left it for a few days, until one of their geeky mates came round to sort it out. then they turned it on, and it went boom (mild loud sound apparently) but blew the house fuse and lost the work which was being done on the other computer....

Ok well it's not exactly bold it's called a 'Headline' (and looks about probably an ) which is exactly as it sounds, it's meant to draw you to it first just like a newspaper.

Note the difference in the thickness of your subject header compared to the supposed printscreen.