We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU:C Easter Gumball 3000 Challenge [Poll inc.] [PC & 360]

Iced_Bullet

Should a points system be used for the Gumball 3000 ??? [please explain]  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Should a points system be used for the Gumball 3000 ??? [please explain]

• No - Don't include a point system in the Gumball [please explain]
    • Yes - Include a point system for PARTS of the Gumball [please explain]
    • Yes - Include a point system for ALL of the Gumball [please explain]
    • I'm not bothered

Iced. Are we allowed to change cars? I'd like to change both cars if possible.

For unrestricted I'd like to use my Ferrai Enzo [stage 3] seeing that only one other person has chosen it.

And for my C-Class I'd like to use my TVR Tagaris [stage 3].

Yeah, changed your day 2 car to the Sagaris st. 3, but as you said in your second post, the Enzos have already gone - sorry.
Actually can I change my car to a AM DB9 Volante? either Stage 2 or 3
Done.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK. Well scotty2809 ; Gibbfish ; Ryzza5 and SeaniieBabiie have been removed from the PC Gumball, as they have not selected which cars and I highly doubt theve been back to check which dates they're Gumballing. Seeins as it starts tonight, then they're too late unfortunately.

Tonights Gumball:

- Iced_Bullet

- TheScottishSpotter

- Joel_1000

- S71NG3R

- SENS31

- MadMaxRaver

Sorry, Mclaren F1 Stage 3, and a Ferrari 575 Stage 3.

What time does it start, couldn't see it on 1st post.

Watch Out! You don't want Iced going crazy on you Lol. :D

[+] The 575 has been selected by me and Speed. Please for god sake read the rules. I don't post them for you to ignore. It clearly states that only 2 of the same model can be used. And as me and speed have selected the 575, you cannot use it :mad: this is not the first time you have done this either ....

You don't want that to happen to you! :)

HAHA, well MadMax and Sensei missed out (for reasons unkown to me :mad:) on the first day unfortunately. I saw you on map at the end of it though Max :p But you were still on COD at beginning.

And yes, as Speed pointed out. Please pick another car for day 2, as me and Speed already bagsed the 575s :)

HAHA, well MadMax and Sensei missed out (for reasons unkown to me :mad:) on the first day unfortunately. I saw you on map at the end of it though Max :p But you were still on COD at beginning.

And yes, as Speed pointed out. Please pick another car for day 2, as me and Speed already bagsed the 575s :)

First of all sorry for not making it!

But... I did try and try and try. I kept trying to warp to you, but was not working. My internet kept disconnecting! So after my internet decided to just turn itself off I just gave up.

I tried at the end then when I saw Iced, TSS and Stinger but no luck again.

I connected to Honnex, and he was also trying to connect to you guys at the end but he couldn't so it's obviously something wrong with one of you or me and Honnex both were unlucky.

My internet is such poo! Getting a new supplier soon!

Yet again, sorry.

But... I did try and try and try. I kept trying to warp to you, but was not working. My internet kept disconnecting! So after my internet decided to just turn itself off I just gave up.

I connected to Honnex, and he was also trying to connect to you guys at the end but he couldn't so it's obviously something wrong with one of you or me and Honnex both were unlucky.

Yet again, sorry.

I had the same exact problem, but my internet isn't rubbish tho.

Yet again, sorry.

I connected to Honnex and you popped up and by the time I'd got the menu up to add you as a friend you went ¬¬