We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

My Punto

Nige

So guys some of may already know I had my Nova stolen so that gave me an excuse to buy a new car so I brought a 53 reg Punto mk2b Active Sport 1.2 8v (yes you heard right an 8v :p !) in Red so heres some pics after I cleaned her:

A nice front shot:

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

I know glare from the sun distracts you from the sexyness that is the Punto but hey:

Nice side on shot:

I tryed to go all pro with this shot but it didn't work (help Marc ????):

and the same with this one (notice the Kerrang sticker :D !!!):

You gotta love freshly cleaned alloys :D:

So what do you guys think ??????

^^^

Yeah I think they look nice and its funny because 1 year ago I wouldn't have looked at a Punto but because I had my car robbed I had to buy another car so I went to my local dealer and I sit in it, test drove it and I was happy so I got it and I'm happy because everthing about the car is better than my old Nova I used to have.

Then again that isn't hard really lol.

Whats wrong with the Kerrang sticker lol ????

I dont really like the Punto, I like the Grand Punto. Here they call the Grand Punto... Punto but thats actually a nice looking car there. Congratz

Yeah I prefer the Grande Punto but I could only afford this so no Grande lol.

Clean Motor you got, looks good. Lets not get into Musicla tastes now.......

....we have to leave something for tdu, lol.

LOL !!!!

Talking of TDU I haven't been on a proper cruise for ages maybe we should organise a meet ???

I really like the Punto for some reasons, looks great. Your not planning on ruiening it are you with stupid bits bought randomly and glued on with PVA.

Don't worry I'm not a chav (as you can probably tell by my Kerrang Radio sticker !) so no, no halfords special bodykit or alloys or other chavvy crap like that.

I although I do plan to buy some Abarth sideskirts, get the engine remapped and possibly an induction kit to make it faster but yeah other than that no I'm doing nothing to it I like it standard :D.

Although the factory fit stereo (Blaupunkt :badspelling:) is crap it doesn't like my copied cd's very much so I might have to buy a nice aftermarket stereo.