We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

MadMax's Signatures

eleKtro

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh, Sorry Iced I understanded wrong. Well I dunno when he'll do it
Balto, I seem to have got the wrong end of the stick :p I thought you were asking for a signature for the bike lol <.< But it turns out you were actually after the Userbar. I'm sorry.

RH12234, no I wasn't wondering when MadMax would make it, i was asking when he'd said he would deifnately make a bike signature ... :o

Guest ShiZzl3

could i please have a sig featuring a MclarenF1 front on view with Headlights on?

if possible, THanks. or closest thing if you have trouble

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the long wait, got upset that I lost all my photoshop work and couldn't be motivated enough to do something about it :p But got photoshop installed, so will start making signatures for you asap, starting from who ever asked last.

Could I Have a new Sig, I dont mind how long it will take, Preferably with an audi R8 or Gallardo Spyder, R8 first choice but if you find a brilliant pic of the gallardo then use that.

Just carmadmike, A bit bigger than in my current one, and could the leds of the audi Stand out alot!

I realise you have already made me one, ill search somewhere else if your too busy

I didn't know where I should have asked this, but, I just created this signature on GIMP, and I want to make sure it isn't too big to be put in a sig. I couldn't find any specific rule about it. Thanks.

http://forum.turboduck.net/announcement.php?f=2

Here you go, just read through this and it gives you all information about signatures on the forum, but I think your signature fits the size regulations.