We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU: PC Car Sound Upgrades! Pack 2 now ready!!

Mb

• Replies 468
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi. I am having a few problems with the sound pack. I have the rar fodler with the sounds and I have backup the original "Vehicules" folder. Thus I select all the sound files in the sound pack and I click "Yes to all" to replace the files..

However.. when TDU loads it connects to the server and then before I get to my garage it get a "critical error" / windows error..saying TDU has to close down blah blah

I do this:

First off, you're in the wrong folder.

Make sure you're here - C:\Program Files\Atari\Test Drive Unlimited\Euro\Bnk\Sound\Vehicules

Then just copy and paste the files you want inside. And you should be asked to confirm the replace.

But then there are 3 files for each car

E.g. 300_C.bnk + 300_C_I.bnk + 300C_audio.bnk.. is that how its meant to be? (these files are in C:\Program Files\Atari\Test Drive Unlimited\Euro\Bnk\Sound\Vehicules) when car sound pack is moved into vehicles..

Or is it one file per car when replacing them with the sound mod... TDU keeps on closing down (windows error) when using the mods..its fine when using normal game sounds

please can someone help me.. i really want to experience these new user created sounds.. they are amazing.

your help is greatly appreciated

thank you very much & i look forward to reading your replies..

THANKS ! :p

You are in the wrong folder aswell. :)

First go to Sound, then it shows Vehicules, then there is 1 file for each car if i'm correct.

Omg. I'm so sorry for wasting your time.

Thank you very much. You've made my day

Thank you once again.

thanks, but it sounds like a zonda lol ;)

That isn't the normal Zonda which is ingame, thats a Zonda F. which is a completly different car basically. Try looking on YT for the Top Gear videos where they go to Franch in the 3 SUpercars, and where Hammond reviews the ZOnda Roadster.

Hi guy's !

I'm new at this forum and i have a problem with this mod...

The thing is that, I do everything like it says in the read me file but when i start the game, the sound's are not changed...

Do you have any ideas on how to fix that ??

Thx...