We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

I ordered TDU PC DVD today

mac_mogul

Guest RB26DETT
Whats wrong with the PS2 version?

Seriously, my friend is thinking about getting it.

no ferrari's, tvr's, motorbikes, manual transmission, graphics aren't as great as the pc and xbox 360 version.

me too! i played the beta a long time ago and loved it, but my comp wasnt keeping up with it. i got a new comp now that just might play it ;)

i actually went cheap and got it on ebay. it says its factory sealed but im not too concerned as online play doesnt sound all that good anyways, so i could live with just single player (if the cd key was ripped off)

if its factory sealed, it shouldnt be, but lets assume the seller repackaged it, as far as i can tell it would just turn into a race between who logged online first, the loser would get the error messages.

a friend of mine got tdu of internet for about 6quid, took 4wks to arrive and worked ok - so thats good news :)

Ooooookay i'm online and things are running smoothly.

My online screen name is ToV_Macmogul

But I'mm gonna get it changed to mac_mogul.... I just need to figure out how... I messed it up at first and so it wouldn't let me do gamespy with my original nickname....idk why.

But for now thats my screen nickname... I'm in a white mustang lol

Guest RB26DETT
Ooooookay i'm online and things are running smoothly.

My online screen name is ToV_Macmogul

But I'mm gonna get it changed to mac_mogul.... I just need to figure out how... I messed it up at first and so it wouldn't let me do gamespy with my original nickname....idk why.

But for now thats my screen nickname... I'm in a white mustang lol

good to hear you got it working! ;) as for the gamespy id name, i think you'll have to make a new profile. i have no clue if you could change the name of what id you have right now.

don't forget to put your gamespy id on your profile and maybe xfire aswell.:D

This game is ridiculous. I can't stop playing lol. I started this morning at 10am and only took a few breaks to do chores and eat and I'm just now going to bed at 5:20am..... Sheesh.. I've got issues LOL.

My screen name is now mac_mogul should any of you care to find me sometime. Don't know how often I'll be able to be online away from the weekends, and I'm starting a new job this coming week so I'm really not sure I'll be around much. Hope to see some of you around.