We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

question to diablo

ebadat

Hey ebadat, I'm not sponsored or in anyway officially employed by Atari, I am only a moderator at their European forums. I do get some perks such as some games sent through but nothing too crazy. I can also request prizes such as t-shirts and such for the community but apart from that nope there is nothing else I can really do.

Of course I do see some behind the scenes things that I can and cannot talk about but nothing too exciting or the like, examples being I might know when a DLC is away for certification but nothing about a release date or anything as clear as that unfortunately.

As for TDU2, only Eden and Atari know about that and even though it is in production and under development there has been no set release hinted or sniffed at. Features, location and licences are the same with nothing being said though I do have a feeling that after Alone in the Dark is released, we will start hearing more about the next TDU.

Oh almost forgot the Atari gamerbadge or whatever they call it is available to everyone. :D