We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That it's still a faker :)

It's not an AMG without these AMG brake calipers, i'm sorry but it's true :)

See the difference between the S-class and the CL65. :)

If i put an M5 badge on our Mondeo, it doesn't make our Ford a Ford M5 :p

That it's still a faker :)

It's not an AMG without these AMG brake calipers, i'm sorry but it's true :)

See the difference between the S-class and the CL65. :)

If i put an M5 badge on our Mondeo, it doesn't make our Ford a Ford M5 :p

Yes, but maybe there is some differеnce. Because I live in a Country, where everybody lives everybody, the dealers can lie to the clients :D But maybe it's really fake! (or there is a difference in the brake calipers)

P.S. I have other AMGs in my collection of photos and they don't have the AMG calipers too :?

Making everyone else think your car is more special than it actually is... Very common here with regular Lancers and the 4dr Imprezas. There are also a couple of M5 look-alikes running around (the proper rims, dummy 3rd and 4th exhausts, proper rear bumper, hole in the wings behind the front wheels) but are actually 520i's underneath

I occasionally see a nice E92 M3 when i'm going to school. It goes past on the main road which I have to cross to get to school in the morning.

There was also a lovely old impreza making that unique sound cruising by a couple of mornings ago.

Then there was a Cayenne, couldn't tell if it was an S or Turbo, parked up a street on my way to school.

I have also seen a DB9 around that area which lives about 2 miles away and theres a nice silver E46 M3 which takes that road sometimes too.

Theres also three different Rolls Royce's in the area. One of which I have seen on my route to school before .

Quite rare to see such a variety with my school only a 10 minutes walk or less :p

2575512720_54ae2f9a8c_o.jpg

The owner of this Gallardo Spyder got his new toy Thursday. :)

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

New LP640 Roadster! :D

(The Turbo Convertible has a RUF engine, 700bhp = sick!)

Lambo will get a carbon roof which looks way better then the original.

New exhaust and dar grey coloured LP wheels. :)

I'm going to see it this sunday, whoop die doo :D

I saw a great car this morning. Was driving to work and decided to call at the local newsagents for a drink. Turned into the small road leading to the shops and to my surprise there was a BMW E30 M3, so i pulled up around the corner and took some photo's on my phone. Only took two as i was in a bit of a rush (i was running late like most Saturday's) So here they are.

If you look closely, you will notice that it even has a map of the nurburgring on the back of it.