We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else notice the DBS convertible in thos pictures?

Very, very nice :)

First Thing I Saw In that Picture was the DBS Lol And I Almost Garentee that veyron is a grandsport :p

Back On Topic:

-35th Anniversey Camaro In Our Local Dealer In Red With the special order rims..Blah..Blah..Blah The Thing that surprized me was the mileage Only 1,100 KM!!!! I Was Shocked

-2010 Camaro SS ( Sitting Next To the 35Th)

- CTS-V Which I Went to the dealer to see but saw driving down the road going to the dealer

-Range Rover Supercharged ( The Car Behide the CTS-V)

-G8 GXP

Twas a good day today :p

I Pretty Much knew Because if you look very very closely you can see the roof is off

Other than that, the only GrandVeyron that has already been given to the owner is the white one. ;)

And I'm waiting for David to post some good shots...CCX, F50, DBS, GT2 and others. :excited:

Other than that, the only GrandVeyron that has already been given to the owner is the white one. ;)

And I'm waiting for David to post some good shots...CCX, F50, DBS, GT2 and others. :excited:

You Can Get them in other colors than White ?!?!?!?! Shows how much i know about Veyrons..Can you Imagine a Grandsport in Orange or Black :drool: X1346326344235346523423634423