We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG Epic win! The most special thing I saw in london was an DB7 Zagato:(

[TUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/TUBE]

Trying to add to this site, but if you feel you don't want to see anymore than I won't post here anymore.

Sorry to clog up your day!

Thanx for your enthusiasm!

If you want to take it that way, you can, but that's not what I was intending. I'd love you to add to this site, you have some really great pictures of some awesome cars but i'm just saying over 40 photos on one page of a forum is a bit of a pain to load if you don't have particually fast internet and others who have wanted to post lots of pictures have created their own thread or linked to their album. By all means post a fair few I just think 40 was a few to many.

If you want to take it that way, you can, but that's not what I was intending. I'd love you to add to this site, you have some really great pictures of some awesome cars but i'm just saying over 40 photos on one page of a forum is a bit of a pain to load if you don't have particually fast internet and others who have wanted to post lots of pictures have created their own thread or linked to their album. By all means post a fair few I just think 40 was a few to many.

I dont rely see the problem because this thread is always filled with photo's but i get your point.

Trying to add to this site, but if you feel you don't want to see anymore than I won't post here anymore.

Sorry to clog up your day!

Thanx for your enthusiasm!

Keep posting if you have more but just post the best photo's and give links to the rest :)

+rep for the shots they look awesome :D