We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Driver Of The Week (DOTW #2)

S71NG3R

DOTW is the fastest time set on a time trial or race event in TDU. The player has to take a picture (for consoles) or screen shot as evidence of the time.

The image must be a maximum size of 800 x 600 and posted when the player feels they have a winning time. You can change the picture as often as you like before the closing date. But you can only have one post with the picture so you must edit your post each time. This is to keep the thread tidy.

The winner at the end of the week with the fastest time can choose the next event. The only rule is the event must be different to the current DOTW event.

You can use any car/bike tuned that the event allows. DLC cars/bikes are also allowed unless there is a clear advantage gained.

The event each week will be in this format:

Type of event | event name | map reference | race number on the Island map

Important!! The picture can not be an image of the rankings list. Your time will not count if you post the rankings list.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

This weeks DOTW challenge. 12/02/08 - 18/02/08 @ 12am GMT

Race | Head to head is the only way | Island map ref: 4 - F | Race 28

Race Finished - Official Standings

1st MadMax 3'14"62

2nd ShadowGT 3'15"64

3rd CarboyZR1 3'26"45

4th

5th

6th

7th

8th

9th

10th

Wow. All i can say is that this is very hard... Fastest I've done is only 3.37... Tried a test run and could only get 3.19

I thought it was hard first time round, until I drove properly. I keep trying to drift the corners or power slide them, which you lose at least 1 second doing. So if you feel your going to drift the corner, just opposite lock and sort it out and take corners properly. That's what I did. Just don't slide the corners.

K im not gonna waste anytime & get my great time up.

Yea right, so this plan of yours gone straight out the window. Just leave it as it is Shadow, I really can't be bothered to keep doing this race :D Take it in turns having the cup every week :D

I'm getting really frustrated with my PC, it lags so much. Everything on low, sometimes I can play everything on high settings no lag, but no when I do races lags no matter what!

So lucky this forum has a swear filter!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

And I know I can get a much faster time!

heh im same! Whenever i go to set a time i put it t 640x480 so i get the best FPS possible.

Oh & your pleading wont work with me lol i will keep trying till i beat your time & take the lead again lol ;):twisted::D

I might reduce my standards to 640 x 480 :D

What you use for driving? As in device wise?