We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

A Personal Problem

khevolution

I’m at a bit of a loss as to what to do. This maybe a strange place to flag such a personal matter up but you seem like a pretty level headed lot so I thought I’d cast the net and see what advice I got.

Ok, deep breath…..

For sometime now I've suspected that my girl may be cheating. You know the sort of thing. The phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up.

Recently she has started going out 'with the girls' a lot and when I ask which girls it's always "Just some friends, you don't know them".

I always used to keep an eye out for her taxi coming home but now she always walks up to the house although I can hear a car setting off as if she has just got out of one around the corner.

The other day I picked up her mobile, just to see what time it was, and she went crazy, screaming at me that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with her. I kind of think deep down I don't really want to know the truth. But then last night she went out again and I decided that I would check up on her.

Around the time she was due home I decided to hide behind my car which I knew would give me a good view of the whole street so I could see which car she got out of on her return.

It was whilst crouched behind my car that I noticed rust around my rear wheel arch.

So, …. do you think I should take it into a body repair shop or should I buy some stuff from Halfords and try to repair it myself??

Yeah, just take it to a body repair shop shop because if there's rust everywhere and you give it a go without knowing what you're doing properly it could very easily go tits up.

And about your girlfriend: Did you see her get out of a car? You never mentioned anything. Just try to get evidence that she is actually going out with another guy before you confront her. Does she go out in a car? Maybe you should get a mate to help you and use his car (or your own if you want) to follow them to wherever they go, and if it's a bar just say your friend took you there. If you do follow her though, be sure to keep a good distance, and it would be better to do in a car without a loud exhaust.