We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Race Driver: Grid

Nodz86

Nodz you really get the information about games so quickly and before everyone else! ;)

Not really, its just where I had to sign up to codemasters to get the Colin Mcrae Dirt codes so I'm now on there mailing list. I'm on so many different ones now and thats how I find out about all the games and site launches and pre release compititions and stuff.

I'm hoping it will stay true to itself as I have loved all the Toca games ,but sad to say I didn't like Dirt apart from the graphics

have to agree with you there about DIRT, from looking at the box it has soo much potential, but sadly i think the handling physics let it down, always felt like the whole cars was being rotated from the center of the car

I also have spent many a happy hour on ToCa, lets just hope they stay true to what made it popular in the first place

• 3 weeks later...