We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Who wants to give me money !?

Eudemon

Alright I need some money, $80m of fines and my general abundance of generosity has taken me from a multi-millionaire with all the houses and $100m in the bank to broke and only owning the houses close to a $1m each. Now the reason I ask is I looked on trade and I know I can make a killing, example, 4 Enzo's (not clones) Stage 3 at 550,000, easy 250,000 each profit on them. Best though was I caught 2 ME 412's at $500,000 and $750,000 respectively and these things are still selling for $3m easy so big money!

What you give I will pay back with interest ...or just not ban you, your choice. :D

Thanks and gimme gimme gimme !

Alright I need some money, $80m of fines and my general abundance of generosity has taken me from a multi-millionaire with all the houses and $100m in the bank to broke and only owning the houses close to a $1m each. Now the reason I ask is I looked on trade and I know I can make a killing, example, 4 Enzo's (not clones) Stage 3 at 550,000, easy 250,000 each profit on them. Best though was I caught 2 ME 412's at $500,000 and $750,000 respectively and these things are still selling for $3m easy so big money!

What you give I will pay back with interest ...or just not ban you, your choice. :D

Thanks and gimme gimme gimme !

WHAT!!! DIABLO IS ASKING FOR MONEY!!!!

aha poor noob :P

not even got live yert so i cant lend lol

P.S I'm getting live when the wireless thing gets delivered, how do i put my gamertag under my name? near the avatar and amount of posts etc.?

Click User CP up the top and the select edit profile and fill in the xbox live field :)

Hmm tempting but then I could remove that $1m from the $30m debt you owe me. lol (j/p)

Excuse me we agreed it was only around $25m. how about I give you $1m and you wipe my debt clean, (your never getting it back anyway)

aha poor noob :P

not even got live yert so i cant lend lol

P.S I'm getting live when the wireless thing gets delivered, how do i put my gamertag under my name? near the avatar and amount of posts etc.?

Money isnt that easy to make until your a champion or you are Diablo.:D Imo 10M is a lot, last time i raced for money was months ago. I just freeride.