We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

View from your room!

TDU 505

From where I am sitting. Includes window frame.

I do mean to take a panorama 'planet' from that triangularabout (what we call it) but have never got ten round to it.

The weather is always grey. And when it is blue, it is way too cold to go out. And in the summer I am to tired, because I would have been running around school in what little heat we get.

Mod edit: Please watch your language.

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn Speedracer you got some crazy weather at your place. Step out front it's snowing, go to the side it's sunset, walk behind it's sunny and go in the kitchen it's night time.

Nice pics everyone !

One thing I would like to point out, don't get too descriptive or casual with your images and preferably attach them as this means people need to be registered in order to see them, this is not to try and get people to signup it is to stop people (rare chance of it happening of course) using your images to locate you.

Remember these will be crawled by image spiders everywhere worldwide, other than that, carry on !

One thing I would like to point out, don't get too descriptive or casual with your images and preferably attach them as this means people need to be registered in order to see them, this is not to try and get people to signup it is to stop people (rare chance of it happening of course) using your images to locate you.

Remember these will be crawled by image spiders everywhere worldwide, other than that, carry on !

Oh, so you don't mind? I was saving your bandwidth ... or maybe it doesn't save it at all, but that was my main use of photobucket :p that and a collated album of images. But if you suggest it, then I might use it for more "personal" images - Thanks.

Guest RB26DETT

i know where all of you live!

it says so on your profiles. lol.

damn shiz! nice view! nice place to live!