We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

My new G25 is here

The Queen

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Does anyone know of any other wheel that's around half or less than half the cost of the G25 but has a 900 degree steering wheel? I can do away with the clutch and H-shifter. I just want the 900 degree steering wheel. Sigh. I wish I had money to burn. The G25 and the new but equally good (and more expensive) Porsche Driving Wheel can get you a new console.

• 5 months later...

I have to say, G25 is a impressive wheel(Original owner).

But now i have A DFGT and They feel pretty much the same, (Accept the clutch..Which there isent one on the DFGT >:( But still, G25 and DFGT are basicaly the same wheel, As far as the feel and technical work goes, I love them both. Just love the G25 a whole lot more, Haha, congrats on the wheel bro

Does anyone know of any other wheel that's around half or less than half the cost of the G25 but has a 900 degree steering wheel? I can do away with the clutch and H-shifter. I just want the 900 degree steering wheel. Sigh. I wish I had money to burn. The G25 and the new but equally good (and more expensive) Porsche Driving Wheel can get you a new console.
DRIVING FORCE PRO GT, same wheel as the G25, just dosent have the H shifter or clutch.(Which imo really sucks) But yea, there about 150-180 at best buy Price strangly varies on store location. As for feel, It has the same tech as the G25, But only uses one motor while the G25 uses an impressive 2, But the DFGT can still simulate the same exact feel as the G25, Just for a little less money.:thumbsup: Also, it has an awsome on the fly Real time tuning button, but only available on the ps3 as it's originaly a Granturismo 5/PS3 wheel.

• 2 months later...
I have to say, G25 is a impressive wheel(Original owner).

But now i have A DFGT and They feel pretty much the same, (Accept the clutch..Which there isent one on the DFGT >:( But still, G25 and DFGT are basicaly the same wheel, As far as the feel and technical work goes, I love them both. Just love the G25 a whole lot more, Haha, congrats on the wheel bro

DRIVING FORCE PRO GT, same wheel as the G25, just dosent have the H shifter or clutch.(Which imo really sucks) But yea, there about 150-180 at best buy Price strangly varies on store location. As for feel, It has the same tech as the G25, But only uses one motor while the G25 uses an impressive 2, But the DFGT can still simulate the same exact feel as the G25, Just for a little less money.:thumbsup: Also, it has an awsome on the fly Real time tuning button, but only available on the ps3 as it's originaly a Granturismo 5/PS3 wheel.

everything on tht wheel works for the pc just install the driver from the logitech website :), i use the driving force gt everyday and its great!

I know this is my topic but this is the second time it's been bumped and I think it's time that it was locked.

:locked:

Agreed, but before you do.....

When I used my Porsche Wheel, and enabled the 900 degrees and did some U-Turns, I got confussed at how many turns of the wheel I needed to get the car straight again xD

Lol, me too!

Ok now it can be :locked:ed.

:D