We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Mine's R35 GTR taken around Fuji Speedway

DriftNismo

Finally, a video of the Mine's R35 GTR in action!

As you may all know, the stock R35 GTR ran a 7:38 time around the Nurburgring, i wonder what Mine's finished product will run!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmgvrjXGZSw

Driven around Fuji Speedway by Yasushi Kikuchi, the video was added by GTRWorld today so i think it was taken round the track sometime the past week or two. Just waiting for an MCR video now :D. I wonder if Nismo are going to tweak Godzilla any. They pushed the R34 GTR from 155mph to 206mph with the Z-Tune, it scares me to think of what they'll do to the R35!

Guest RB26DETT

there are other nissan fanatics on this forum. notice, that the first 3 posters on this thread love nissan's / skyline's. :p

i want to see the R35 dominate the JGTC. toyota still uses them supra's.

Guest RB26DETT

aye. i got confused about that too. the Inifinty G35 is known as the Nissan Skyline 350GT in Japan so it wasn't considered a R35.

Hmm still. Speaking of skylines i always thought the Infiniti G35 (V35) was the next skyline? shouldn't this be the R36?

I think the reason is because it's a different branch of Nissan doing R31-R35 Skylines, while another branch handles the V35 and V36 Skylines. The G35 is known as the V35 Skyline.