We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tutorial: Create Your Own Number Plate

Iced_Bullet

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With this sort of modding going on (and that person who got an SLR with no brake lights <- That's important), we can probably:

Create an Audi S6.

Make the normal Corvette C6 a targa with the top out.

Make a "Normal" Audi TT (not Quattrosport), though I like the Quattrosport.

Think it would be possible?

-Leadfoot

;54108']With this sort of modding going on (and that person who got an SLR with no brake lights <- That's important), we can probably:

Create an Audi S6.

-Leadfoot

Isn't that coming in the pack?

;54108']With this sort of modding going on (and that person who got an SLR with no brake lights <- That's important), we can probably:

Create an Audi S6.

-Leadfoot

We would only be able to do that sort of modding if you could actually model a car from scratch, or import it from another game and make it exactly the same file size of TDU allows without it bugging and recoding the crash and crumple zones. I do agree, it would be possible. But I doubt anyone has that amount of time on their hands. as the file size limitation would be a bit of a chore to get exactly correct. (you = plural, and not you specifically :))

I'm gunna put some more download links up soon, as that guy has "re tarmaced" the road and changed the colour of the lights hasnt he (refering to guy on Atari community site)

Oh ... OK. You can either download GIMP, which will work in exactly the same way. Or wait for me to make you one later. But you may not get that until tomorrow or later ...

GIMP works in a very similar way, is free and contains lots of Photoshop features. As they just copied a lot of the code, but then could not sell it this way.

Guest RB26DETT

iced. can you make me a yellow plate. like the one in the clkdtm pic of the road mod in the environmental mods thread.

JU57 1337

thanks dude!