We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PotW: Week 14 Vote

Speed

PotW: Week 14 Vote  

32 members have voted

1. 1. PotW: Week 14 Vote

• 1. Pressurized
    • 2. RB26DETT
    • 3. Andreaz1
    • 4. Car Freak
    • 5. -Lr-SpeedraceR
    • 6. zo6dude
    • 7. ShadowGT
    • 8. Speed
    • 9. ShiZzl3
    • 10. Leadfoot[YT]
    • 11. Speedtouch
    • 12. KTF67
    • 13. MCiN7
    • 14. MARK1992
    • 15. mac_mogul
    • 16. Iced_Bullet

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so we can't vote for ourselves?

I voted mine cause I liked mine...... O.o

I didn't not like the others, but I just liked mine more.

It would be dumb to vote for something I didn't like.

I mean, hypothetically speaking, if you entered a pottery making contest and made a 300 pound glazed urn with a fully detailed carving of michelangelo's greatest masterpiece all the way around it and everyone else entered crappy little bowls with crude etchings of a spongebob episode on the sides.... and you couldn't vote for yourself... Who would you vote for? Would you not vote? Or would you just vote for the best of the worst entries....?

I'm not saying I had the best one, but I liked what I entered so thats what I voted for... I guess if thats not allowed then so be it but I don't really understand.....

so we can't vote for ourselves?

I voted mine cause I liked mine...... O.o

I didn't not like the others, but I just liked mine more.

It would be dumb to vote for something I didn't like.

I mean, hypothetically speaking, if you entered a pottery making contest and made a 300 pound glazed urn with a fully detailed carving of michelangelo's greatest masterpiece all the way around it and everyone else entered crappy little bowls with crude etchings of a spongebob episode on the sides.... and you couldn't vote for yourself... Who would you vote for? Would you not vote? Or would you just vote for the best of the worst entries....?

I'm not saying I had the best one, but I liked what I entered so thats what I voted for... I guess if thats not allowed then so be it but I don't really understand.....

Well rules are rules. They've always been there, and I'm meeting up with speed in urm 1 hour to go to City, so I'll tell. I shall say that he didn't actually put it in the rules.

Jus bought this old quote up, please dont get upse z06, this is an OLD quote :p

9. zo6dude - Disqualifed, Voted for himself Lol. Read rules please.

HAHA :rolleyes:Yes he should and he will lolIt doesn't matter, he still neds to be "named and shamed" is a good way :pWell rules are rules. They've always been there, and I'm meeting up with speed in urm 1 hour to go to City, so I'll tell. I shall say that he didn't actually put it in the rules.

Jus bought this old quote up, please dont get upse z06, this is an OLD quote :p

God, every week I have to clarify something else in the rules. It's really not too hard people! ;)

Oh and as for the old quote, I already put the DQ message next to his pic this morning, so I guess you didn't actually look at the first post to check but went routing through the old archives again? Don't worry, your secrets safe with me ;)

God, every week I have to clarify something else in the rules. It's really not too hard people! ;)

I suppose it would be difficult for a newer member who has never participated to know the rules if the rules are not being properly clarified for every contest. :oook:

I suppose it would be difficult for a newer member who has never participated to know the rules if the rules are not being properly clarified for every contest. :oook:

Ok, good point, from now on I will include all the rules every week.

Guest ShiZzl3

+1, i had no idea when i voted. no mention of it. sorry guys, i know for next time, if i've been DQ

Thanks for vote tho mad max :D

Guest RB26DETT

haha congrats dude. IM me on xfire when you want the deal to take place.

meh, i can buy another ssr. lets make it more interesting next time.