We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

So I caved and bought...

Baxie

Hi Baxie ... wasn't on last night as I was catching up on the end of 'Ashes to Ashes'

but I'm often on either TDU/PGR4/BP/FM2 so if you catch me online just give me a buzz

Most probably going to organise a TDU cruise for the 'usual' suspects for the Sunday 27th April some point 8pm ish as a farewell to TDU for a bit

Hi Baxie, you'll normally catch me online with the usuals so just message one of us and we'll sort something.

Baxie don't do the same for GT5, peer pressure doesn't work :p.

It does as you was contemplating getting one the other day.

Hi Baxie, you'll normally catch me online with the usuals so just message one of us and we'll sort something.

It does as you was contemplating getting one the other day.

What ????? I never said that :rolleyes:.

Not a Microsoft fanboy like me, I hate the PS3 :D.

Put it this way if I do buy a PS3 I won't openly admit it, basically I will keep it a secret while still being a blatent 360 fanboy :D.

What ????? I never said that :rolleyes:.

Not a Microsoft fanboy like me, I hate the PS3 :D.

Put it this way if I do buy a PS3 I won't openly admit it, basically I will keep it a secret while still being a blatent 360 fanboy :D.

Nige I know deep, deep down inside you, you crave to openly come out of the closet and say that you are truly PS3 fanboy.

You will know that when that day comes and you walk pass someones house and their kid is playing GT5 and driving your favorite Ferrari F1 and when you get home you will cry yourself to sleep cause you made the wrong mistake and bought the 360.

After you will go into a fetal state and start taking up habits (can't say cause Diablo will hurt me) :D. Because of your habits things start to spiral out of control.

And then, you wake up in a cold sweat and realize it was all just a dream:D

Nige I know deep, deep down inside you, you crave to openly come out of the closet and say that you are truly PS3 fanboy.

You will know that when that day comes and you walk pass someones house and their kid is playing GT5 and driving your favorite Ferrari F1 and when you get home you will cry yourself to sleep cause you made the wrong mistake and bought the 360.

After you will go into a fetal state and start taking up habits (can't say cause Diablo will hurt me) :D. Because of your habits things start to spiral out of control.

And then, you wake up in a cold sweat and realize it was all just a dream:D

NEVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had both the PS2 & Xbox and my xbox was played pretty much everyday but the ps2 was left for months without being turned on :D.

I know If I buy a PS3 this will be the case again, gt5 & the Getaway are the only things the ps3 has got going for it imo (I couldn't give a crap about Blue Ray !).

So no I am not a Sony fanboy deep down, I'm Microsoft all the way :D.