We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

ULTIMATE Mod List! [Update #1]

The Queen

First of all many thanks to

stopp!ng on the Atari and TDU:C German boards for posting up this wonderful list of mods. I know it will help many people with the search in finding some ;)

Original Post : http://tdu.gameprophets.com/forum/thread.php?threadid=11520

Many people wanted to have an overview of all released mods, here is it:

Last update: 29.3.08 / 2008/03/29

Ferrari F430 Spider by phreak4000

Audi RS4 by phreak4000

VW Golf R32 by *Zony*

Rim Pack by sinijgal 55

Lamborghini Gallardo by SC57-Freak

Sounds:

Racer's Hardware

Relisss

Tolga

X2-theV

KILLTROY

JohnMalkovich

cabbycruiser

caiosniff

RegiCide

LordTM123

*Zony*

Unknown Authors

Felgen / Rims:

Racer's Hardware

shaden7

sinijgal 55

Weitere Felgen gegen Bezahlung bei den Autoren.

More rims for payment avaible at their authors.

Texturen (Autos) / Textures (Cars)

w850iger

SlyMover

Oahu Racing Team (ChrisR20XX / P_Happel)

der I Pate

shaden7

phreak4000

SC57-Freak

Texturen (Sonstiges) / Textures (Miscellaneous)

Yannik

crazydoc

Sonstiges / Miscellaneous

X2-theV

Yannick

vfgdfg

_-Freerk Terpstra-_

crazydoc

Racer's Hardware

ChrisR20XX / shadowgtr

Chris20XX

The list is updated all the time.

Where's my thank you for the PM ;) ??? :(

Oh, you know lots of these are already in the relevant threads ... :) most being the sounds ... Also, I'm trying to get these into the relevant threads, but the pictures take time. I'm starting to do some now :)

I did thank you, even before I did this topic. Anyways I wanted to do it this time seen as you always do it :D

I know theres already relevant threads for each of these things but what happens when you are bored, want to try out a mod and can't be bothered looking through all the necessary threads. You just want to see all of them in one topic. Thats one of the reasons I made this ;)

Anyways I wanted to do it this time seen as you always do it :D

I know theres already relevant threads for each of these things but what happens when you are bored, want to try out a mod and can't be bothered looking through all the necessary threads. You just want to see all of them in one topic. Thats one of the reasons I made this ;)

Fair cop :)

That turbo mod doesn't really appeal to me. In the video it sounded more like somebody banging a drum, than a dump valve. I just found it irritating, even in the video...

Some of the overall car mods are hideous too. They just look like some random German tuning company got their hands on it, and ruined it...

Actually, they remind me of those random news posts on topgear.com about the German, ahem, 'tuned' Ferraris and Lambos. Where Top Gear just rip them to shreds with their cruel, but funny, words.

Where's my name, oh hang on wrong kind of mod, anyway, I think it's great to see all of these mod's become available for TDU on the PC. It's being able to mod a game that keeps it alive and new and I feel the fact you can now mod tdu is bringing more and more people to the game. I wish everyone success in there modding experience and hope that no ones game saves get messed up. I also look forward to seeing plenty of pictures and videos from the new mods.

In other words i'm just trying to say i completely support the modding community.

Enjoy.

Baldred