We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Assassins Creed

eleKtro

Brilliant (how short did you want the review to be :D)

I found it quite annoying going out of the "animus" or however its spelt though.

It was addictive and had a good storyline, The size of the map is brilliant, and the weapons are cool, and quite easy to get the hang of.

I finished the game very soon after purchase as it was soooo addictive

9-10/10

Brilliant (how short did you want the review to be :D)

I found it quite annoying going out of the "animus" or however its spelt though.

It was addictive and had a good storyline, The size of the map is brilliant, and the weapons are cool, and quite easy to get the hang of.

I finished the game very soon after purchase as it was soooo addictive

9-10/10

You could have left it with just brilliant that would have been a short review indeed :D

I heard that the game isn't very long, as in you can finish the game particularly quick.

Is their like a difficulty setting?

Yes There is a difficulty setting, If i remember rightly by the achievments etc.

I can check if you want.

The game was short yes, But still a brilliant experiance.

The main thing they should improve on for the sequel is the length of game, Im certain there will be a sequel, as it was left on a cliffhanger, unless me being me didnt get the end :D

Yes There is a difficulty setting, If i remember rightly by the achievments etc.

I can check if you want.

The game was short yes, But still a brilliant experiance.

The main thing they should improve on for the sequel is the length of game, Im certain there will be a sequel, as it was left on a cliffhanger, unless me being me didnt get the end :D

lol, there is no online play is their? Because EagleDK said

but I just needed to be online,

?

It's a great play, but I'd say it's a waste of money.

The game is completed in four or five hours, and in my opinion way to repetative to play again, even if the difficulty is upped.

It suffers from the same problems that draws down Mass Effect. The system itself is revolutionary. The masses of people that you can move through, the vast cities that you are totally free to roam and the aweinspiring graphix are hindered greatly by the fact that gameplay is so repetative, that you want to just run around stabbing people to make time pass.

The story is great, the games looks amazing, but when other than your nine specific targets, there are four different types of missions that just recycles. Mass Effect is the same thing. Great Story, but the dialogue is boring, the good/evil choices are too obvious and the game eventually ends up repeating itself over and over again.

If I were you, I'd rent the games for the Xbox for a weekend, and then return them, when you are finished. Which you will be when the weekend is over.

Guest ShiZzl3
It's a great play, but I'd say it's a waste of money.

The game is completed in four or five hours, and in my opinion way to repetative to play again, even if the difficulty is upped.

and you found ever flag in every district?

Uhmmm no..

But that is very poor way of extending a games longevity.

Same as I haven't driven on every road in TDU, I will never bother to look everywhere for the flags or the Templars.

It's just such a waste of time, and as I said, a cheap way to keep people playing the game.

Guest ShiZzl3
Uhmmm no..

But that is very poor way of extending a games longevity.

Same as I haven't driven on every road in TDU, I will never bother to look everywhere for the flags or the Templars.

It's just such a waste of time, and as I said, a cheap way to keep people playing the game.

i find the templars actually adds to it a fair bit, they can be a challenge too. i agree its a little short and relative but be more then 5 hours play time

Its a great game but the repetitive nature of every mission* is tiring, its same old stuff, new location. Also once you unlock the counter ability it becomes rather easy to take out the enemies in combat as they take turns one at a time.

Visually wonderful in my opinion and the streets felt excellent thanks to the number of people on them. Jumping from roof to roof across the city is great fun :)

Its defiantly worth a look and makes a nice change from shooting and driving.

*I heard that in the PC version they have added some extra mission types to meet with the criticism that the console versions received for being too repetitive.

Guest ShiZzl3

*I heard that in the PC version they have added some extra mission types to meet with the criticism that the console versions received for being too repetitive.

1 of those missions include meeting with another assassins for information, then you are sent to clear the rooftops of a set number of archers. (assassinate them then your done)

There are two other type of challenges extra too i think)