We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PotW: Week 15 Entry

Speed

Guest RB26DETT

nice pic little ghost! that looks mint! ;)

speed. can we attach bigger files than 800x600? it's just attached though. tell me if it isn't allowed.

changed my entry. kudos to WROOM for the gauges! :D

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

speed. can we attach bigger files than 800x600? it's just attached though. tell me if it isn't allowed.

Ooooh Blue! How do i install them gauges!

Thanks RB26DETT / WROOM !

I love your gauges! Someday, when I have more time, I might snoop around and change some gauges myself! :-) thanx for the idea :D

I think it's a great theme, means more than likely that people will take new pictures rather than just find an old one that'll do the job :)

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll237/SpeedFreakLightning/Printscreen0846.jpg

Hey... just wondering: where's the badge on the grill? How did you get it of? and your frontlight's.. the look different... much nicer... how? me like!! me want that to! :-D

Guest RB26DETT
Hey... just wondering: where's the badge on the grill? How did you get it of? and your frontlight's.. the look different... much nicer... how? me like!! me want that to! :-D

download the Skyline mod on WROOM's link on his sig. ;)

to save you the trouble, here it is.

http://hosted.filefront.com/WROOMTDU/