We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Good evening campers! :)

Mirrarri

Hey,

well, as you can see i jsut joined here (duh! :P ) and well, gues I gotta introduce myself :)

I've had TDU for quite a while already, never got into it tough, till I bought a madcatz xbox360 controller for my pc (damn, that improved gameplay a lot for this game! =] ) so, i started playing it multiplayer again, and its a quite nice game now. (altough, i do suck at it xD )

I've never been a big fan of playing racing games on a pc (using a keyboard) but I do/did really like racing games on a console! ( project Gotham 1 -> 4, Forza 2, Dirt not to forget roadsters and mario kart for the n64 ^_^ )

anywho, I thought I'd just drop in, see whats gonna happen :)

Guest RB26DETT

Hey there Mirrari! Hehe, convinced you to join huh? :P

Hope you enjoy your stay here! The welcoming committee will be here shortly. ;)

(Lol, we're chatting on Xfire right now...) :D

Welcome!

Please be nice to Balto, the Doorman, whos goat has run away. He's terribly distraught and a nice Hello and Good Afternoon will be nice. It is not my fault whatsoever should he try to bite you. Lift to your room is on the right. Please, enjoy your stay here at TDU-C Headquarters!

Guest RB26DETT

lol! i found out you're Archangel from ComputerForum. that sig of yours was familiar so i had to look it up on CoFo. i'm jnskyliner34, the TDU spammer, on CoFo. :p

**wakes up** huh?? 0o OMG A GUY ENTERED TDU:C AT THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT... Welcome, sorry for not waking up at 5am ;). My goat ran away and Im very sad but I gotta do what I gotta do... Your Room Will be #12 at the First floor and today looks like someone peed at the Playground... We will find out