We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

How's that guys? [Update #2] [More Questions]

Eudemon

you should make a redred sat nav, make it tdu-c exclusive, well that's if it can be done. As for the threads i'll start moving some over slowly now, so please bare with us.

If there are any threads in the wrong place just contact either me, stinger or diablo and we will move it to the correct location. Thanks

The TomTom mod rocks. I just noticed the other day that the things that flash up when you hit something are now proper Police Badges? Dunno if that came with the TomTom mod or some other one I downloaded. Looks better anyway :D

Oooo RedRed sounds like a fantabulous idea ;)

The TomTom mod rocks. I just noticed the other day that the things that flash up when you hit something are now proper Police Badges? Dunno if that came with the TomTom mod or some other one I downloaded. Looks better anyway :D

Oooo RedRed sounds like a fantabulous idea ;)

It came with the TomTom. I don't like them tbh, but there are 130 files in the Hud.bnk, so I am not going to trall though those all those to replace them xD

[#1 Update] - Iced_Bullet

I've stickied all the important threads in the relevant sections ... Do you think it should stay like it is? Or should they be unstickied?

Also, do we need a new Section for things such as GPS, HUD, Speedometers etc (Called 'Game Visual Interface Mods' or similar). As these are being developed as we speak, and some are already out. Also, what about the Engine mod? I know it's not popular ... so should it stay where it is, or in another section?

Should the Mod List be stickied? Should there be a thread for new mods for people to post within and then decanted into the relevant threads? etc etc, you get my drift.

Feedback please :D

After 5 days, when we have enough feedback, the elves will be sent to work :cool:

[#1 Update] - Iced_Bullet

I've stickied all the important threads in the relevant sections ... Do you think it should stay like it is? Or should they be unstickied?

Makes sense to sticky the important topics, although you missed out the tutorials in the Interior forum ;)

Also, do we need a new Section for things such as GPS, HUD, Speedometers etc (Called 'Game Visual Interface Mods' or similar). As these are being developed as we speak, and some are already out.

Yes, we do. Maybe just set it up as 'other mods' so if we get a coupel of other random ones they have somewhere to go. Then if a certain random mod gets off the ground and lots of them appear, create a new forum.

Also, what about the Engine mod? I know it's not popular ... so should it stay where it is, or in another section?

Mah, might as well stay where it is seeing as it is technically a sound mod

Should the Mod List be stickied?

Yes. Unless it would make sense to split it into the relevant sections, and but it at the top of each forum. So we have a mod list for each type of mod in each forum.

Should there be a thread for new mods for people to post within and then decanted into the relevant threads? etc etc, you get my drift.

I think it'd make sense for people to put their own mods/mods they've found in their own thread, assuming it's in the right section. That way it bumps their post count rather than yours ;)

Anyways, it's all looking proper good :) I know most of them are still there, but it'd make sense to keep the requests/questions in the base forum, too :)

Sticky the core threads that tell you how to acquire and maybe active modders who constantly update their threads but don't sticky every thread as there's no point. The popular mods will always be uptop and searching shouldn't be an issues as long as the topic title and post contents are descriptive enough.

Calm down on the Stickies, they are for important need to know first info, they are not for everything. :D

Sticky the core threads that tell you how to acquire and maybe active modders who constantly update their threads but don't sticky every thread as there's no point. The popular mods will always be uptop and searching shouldn't be an issues as long as the topic title and post contents are descriptive enough.

Calm down on the Stickies, they are for important need to know first info, they are not for everything. :D

Fairy Snuff :( *Wonders off to unsticky*

@ randy :) Thanks for your lengthy reply :D Much appreciated!

E: What about the Sound Mod thread? Unsitcky or not? I don't want to touch that, as I was not the original one who stickied it ;)

another sticky thread[/url] for Guides this might be an idea so theres a sort of directory system going.
Thanks for the info :)

The guide thing is a good idea. At the moment there aren't enough threads to warrant a include a forum guide (imo), however down the line, this could well be a possibilty!

+rep if I can

[#2 Update] - Iced_Bullet

For example:

Should the 'Rim Swapping' Thread be split into different threads, one for each type of tutorial? Or would this create too many new threads?

Should the downloadable content posts be moved into their own threads?

• Stickied or stay unstickied?

I have my own opinions, they remain untold to keep things fair ;)