We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Djey : TDU Modding Tools [1.16.3]

Djey

Yes, but that won't be a swap. I'd like to provide a fine tuning this time.

Moreover ride height and wheel size are 2 independent settings; wheel size is related to rim data.

Yet I don't know if server accepts that. Testing needed as always.

You can expect to get this feature in 2 months at least.

---

Edit : interesting thing potentially, modifying ride height in database implies the 3D model not to be raised/lowered in ZModeler. Thus cameras *should* follow interior position without swapping them. Waiting for confirmation >>> great for trucks or SUVs :)

It will not even install for me, I use Win Xp Pro x64 Fully updated version of TDU WITH Mega pack. I click on install and it lingers for a sec and refuses to install I DO have NET 2.0 installed.

Ok I have V1.2 working but I do not know how to use it to mod sound files...??? If anyone can leave reply here or explain it to me through pm or AIM that would be great.

:edit: Nope still not working!

It will not even install for me, I use Win Xp Pro x64 Fully updated version of TDU WITH Mega pack. I click on install and it lingers for a sec and refuses to install I DO have NET 2.0 installed.
Install ? What are you installing ?

Guys here is the complete list of all the vihecle names (All to 65 Brands and 139 models)...

http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=12020

Thax to Djey for making the excellent tool!

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR EVERYONE, see my answer here:

http://forum.turboduck.net/showpost.php?p=205815&postcount=3

Good luck with your update ;)

Can you help me. I don't no how i can change de cars bij TDU. can you my mailen?

Translation cause yes, i am dutch too :)

Can you help me, i dont know how i can change the cars in TDU, Can you mail to me..

Actually, he wanna know how he can mod cars in TDU ;)

You mean xmb ones ? As well I think volume level is set there, but I haven't really had a look into it.

If you are comfortable with hex editors, this task could be for you ;)

I'm sorry to be one of the few ones who are able to reverse-engineer binary files :(

I've been having some problems with name modifying. The game crashes every time I put the new Brands and CarPysicsData in the DB_US.bnk. :mad:

I've modified some of the names in the past, including the RUF RGT to "Porsche 911 GT3 RS," and it worked, so it can't be the legnth of the name. Why is my game suddenly crashing when I put the changed file in?

Thanks in advance! :)

-Leadfoot

;206412']Was going to PM it because of new rules, but I guess you can't attach PM stuff. Besides, the file doesn't work anyway... :P

-Leadfoot

That happend to me too.

now i have the French brands and CarPysicsData on the US

Ok,

I don't understand how some french files have replaced US ones, but surely that's no coincidence :)

- Brands

- CarColors

- Rims

Weird thing, there's actually no modding tool which modifies Rims file (??)

- Looks like Language setting has been changed while editing (FR to US)... thus taking the frech resources and putting them back in the DB_US.

- As well, it might be because of a manual replace with File Browser...

I can't tell more for now. I hope you have backups :)