We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

DiSCi's Pics Thread!

DiSCiPuLo

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Meeeeck" Typical error sound. :rofl: Those pics aren't edited with Photoshop as you say.

Follow these simple steps:

1. Move the camera to see the car from the front.

2. Press the button assigned to the lights.

3. Keeping pressed that button and put another finger on the pause button.

4. With a quick movement, you must release the button of the lights and press the pause button.

5. Trying the 4 step until the lights are not displayed active but opened.

I hope you will understand, my english isn't very good for explanations. :rolleyes:

Lovely photos. I think I saw you and TheFR1DGE or someone with a similar name on the west coast? I had connection problems that night though otherwise I would have spoken ;)

Love the crater picture, looks amazing and I think the writing on the wheels suits the 308 Quattrovalvole as it makes it look more aggressive :)

• 5 months later...

Hey minu, how are you? I hope you're fine!

Some more pics...

Click for bigger pics

35iqfyh.jpg

359xuu8.jpg

2qdtrtl.jpg

11t6eiv.jpg

I know, the first pic is like the pic I did of the Ford GT, but after I did the F40 which I think is more beautiful :D and Saturn ...... :rolleyes: :lol:

P.S.

hoooww!!!!!!? xDD

por favor enseñame como hacerlas asi las fotos! xD ( please help me how can i get that quality of photos LOL)

Take your time to make the pics, choose a good weather, time, remove a bit of contrast in the game, etc... just try, in PS I edited a bit levels and contrasts.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know how it will be with photobucket, I use xs.to to upload and put the pics here and I use the IMGlinks that "Wooly Sock" wrote in other topic.

when you use a thumbnail to link to the larger use the IMGLINK instead of IMG.

IE [*URL=http://www.image.com/large.jpg][*IMGLINK]http://www.image.com/small.jpg/[*/IMGLINK][*/URL] (minus the '*' of course)