We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hey all

FordMNX

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, now Im gonna talk seriously with you guys, I know Im not a mod and I know I dont have any moddy powers but I would like to ask kindly for you guys to stop this kind of conversation, its not even on topic and this is a forum of a great game and cars so I dont think conversations like this should be part of this forum, you know like religion shoulden't be included too. So this time is serious guys. Mods may not have the same opinion as mine and may tell me to shut up but Im just saying....

If the members are happy posting in this thread then that's fine. We're not all about games and cars that's the main focus but we allow many other conversations or else the forum would just die. So on a serious note guy's feel free to carry on, after all it is your thread Turbo, so as i said feel free to continue the chat.

Is that right?

Tell me more?:D

lol she'd sit in my servers motionless pretending not to be there, then we'd drive off to lap the island and she'd magically appear again in the background. This carried on for a while. She never spoke just sat there listening to my conversations.

I mentioned that she was stalking me and I didn't see her for a while, then she changed her tag in order to follow me again.

Now she arrives at TDU:C :eek_blue:

Basically it. Not that exciting but meh, what did you expect.

lol she'd sit in my servers motionless pretending not to be there, then we'd drive off to lap the island and she'd magically appear again in the background. This carried on for a while. She never spoke just sat there listening to my conversations.
Hmm wait a minute there Notorious, maybe your conversation sent her to sleep and when you guys were ready to go again and you stopped talking she woke up. :oook: :eek: :twisted:

Hmm wait a minute there Notorious, maybe your conversation sent her to sleep and when you guys were ready to go again and you stopped talking she woke up. :oook: :eek: :twisted:

Lol it was me and elle holding a conversation. I was having fun even if no one else was :excited:

Guest RB26DETT

lol. that was one of the most ammusing 10 minutes of my life. :p

oh yeah, hi! i'm the resident geek on here without a comp. bye!:D