We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Iced_Bullet: 'McDonalds' Restaurant / Diner Mod [Tutorial]

Iced_Bullet

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did You Really Need To Bump Up This OLD Topic Just To Say That?

Yes, as he has a problem ... dur.

There is no point in him making a new thread or having to put up with a problem, when it probbaly can be solved. It doesn't affect you, he has a valid point, don't jump on him. It's remarks like that, that are making the mood here at TDU:C really crap. Sorry, but it's true. I've noticed a few comments from you in the same nature. There's no need for it.

Well, in the pics the sign shows, I don't know why my sign is still the same

Did you follow the instructions exactly? Swap ALL the files listed in the readme?

Did You Really Need To Bump Up This OLD Topic Just To Say That?

I'd rather he bump an old thread than make a new one. He has a problem with the Mod, so he's asking for help, so in answer to your question yes he did need to bump up an old topic just to say that.

Well if he's asking for help then wouldnt it be better to provide some information like "Ohh i followed your steps correctly but something still isn't working!" rather than whining that it doesnt work and expect people to come and help?

I'd say he does to be honest.

Nice, but the sign doesn't change :(

He's stated the problem, and is hoping maybe someone will know why it doesn't change or will help him fix it. That comment is pretty clear and i don't feel it's fair that people jump on him for saying that. He's basically asking for help in a in direct way, there's nothing wrong with that.

It's remarks like that, that are making the mood here at TDU:C really crap.

Yes But Its Posts Like Shy Guy's That Make The Mood Crap.

He Didnt Say He Wanted Help

He Didnt Say What He Done

He Just Posted A Short Post Which Isnt Really Needed In A Thread like This.

If He Really Wanted Help Then He Would Have Posted Something More Descriptive.

By just saying "The sign doesnt change", no other information is given.

"I placed the file in the RIM folder in Vehicules. The sign doesnt change"

Now thats information. Then we could tell him putting it in Vehicules is wrong and tell him to place the file in another place. Now Iced whos gonna help him has to wait for Shy Guy's reply to tell him what he did wrongly. As a normal human being (i hope) he would have obviously followed the instructions. If he did, and with the given information, Iced saying something like "Did you follow the instructions on the first post" would be pointless because thats probably what he did!

He asked for help, he didn't say much about it but all someone had to say was did you follow the instructions as per the first post to which he hopefully would have replied yes and not in a condescending manner.

This would then lead to some questions to rule out the easy issues and maybe then you know, as crazy as it sounds help figure out the problem.

Next time you guys make a post please remember to read it as if it was directed at you and also, not everyone is a PC guru so please lighten up or shut up. This is getting really tiresome.

And to you guys who think you're helping? Well clearly you're not as look where the thread went after you posted your helpful replies. :rolleyes:

He asked for help, he didn't say much about it but all someone had to say was did you follow the instructions as per the first post to which he hopefully would have replied yes and not in a condescending manner.

This would then lead to some questions to rule out the easy issues and maybe then you know, as crazy as it sounds help figure out the problem.

Next time you guys make a post please remember to read it as if it was directed at you and also, not everyone is a PC guru so please lighten up or shut up. This is getting really tiresome.

And to you guys who think you're helping? Well clearly you're not as look where the thread went after you posted your helpful replies. :rolleyes:

Thank you!

• 1 month later...