We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Iced_Bullet: 'McDonalds' Restaurant / Diner Mod [Tutorial]

Iced_Bullet

Installing question

I have downloaded this mod and following the instructions I find that when I get to the file called rubys-diner_log_02.2DB I am to replace it with a file called rubys-diner_logo_02.2DB. Isn't this going to be a miss match (log to logo) and not allow the mod to show correctly. This might be what Shy-guy is talking about.

Maybe I can repost after I try both possibilities and answer my own question.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

followed to the letter

I tried the mod with adding as per instructions and it worked no problem. It kept the file name rubys-diner_log_02.2DB in the edi_a file so no harm done. I can only think that maybe if shy guy changed it to match logo it might not show up.

Cool mod by the way. Thankyou :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Im sure it will a Long Time... How many of the Mickys D's, are on the whole Island anyways...

I was wondering? If you knew, where there all Located, i just know of one spot past the, Around the Crater G' Race Area, is all i know.... Anyone else know where they could be?..

Thx again IB

Found another..

Hi I just wanted show you or any one, there is a McD's.. at the Farther West side of Island here out in the Boonies, its by the umm, Chevy Race Area, there also there,is the CooL Long 2 or 3 Mile Straight to Test out How fast your Car go.... I Like alot. If F10 is Used offline,etc.

Kill traffic,Anyways.... here it is, i had Lunch there after i few Runs :D :cool:

GPS Shows Location..

_

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee246/NFSWiLL123/Z_New_Tdu_pic/Plain_Pics2/Page_2_Pics/Found_another_McDs.jpg

_

HeyLo, i Found this other McD's Farther out in the Boonies yesterday.. Its off the Avenging Spirit Time Race: So im sure your all Glad i Mentioned that huh.? :rolleyes: So Lets have a Good Day. Btw #5 i didnt Double post Yet. :cheeky: lol

_

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee246/NFSWiLL123/Z_New_Tdu_pic/Last_ones/Found_Here.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

just want to thank "iced_bullet" for this great mod :). It looks really great.

Installation with the actual moddingtool was no problem at all. Therefor a big "thank you" to "djey" and also to all tdu-modders worldwide :).

At the first diner I was looking for, if the mod works, I have met "maciuk", who created the day & night mod. He was parking right at this diner.

Seems like the world in TDU is very small :D. But it looks better day after day :thumbsup:. Just because of your work. Thanks guys :cheeky:.

@adamnj: just use this moddding tool from djey http://www.oahucars-unlimited.com/crbst_20.html . Read the guide carefully and back your datas up, before u use the tool.

I used it to change many things in TDU and it always worked fine. No errors to now.

don`t try anything else. It´s just a waste of time. Good luck with it & have fun.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Anyway, on with the tutorial ...

Make sure you back up everything, unless you want to have to reinstall TDU when you decide the Petrol Station doesn't look as good.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------

McDonald's Diner / Restaurant Mod:

Creator: Iced_Bullet

!

O_O Since when did Mcdonald become a petrol station XD Anyways, great job! love this mod :)