We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Alright there

Asgardeh

Hey, got TDU yesterday so still getting used to it. just got a gallardo spyder and got in a bit of a chase :P 120 grand down now, hah o well.

anyway, just thought id give everyone a shout. my gamertag (360) is Asgardeh, did play forza 2 but i think TDU has hooked me.

anyway im 18 (19 next month) study motor vehicle engineering in my second year and also work in a garage twice a week on cars and my motorbike garage wants me to work on saturdays for them but they'll have to give my bike back first.

cya around.

ps whats this about servers unavailable..? (dont worry i just read up about it)

Thanks for the warm welcome, just wondering on the off chance if anyone is going to snetterton on the 7/8 of june for the british GT and f3 championships?

1. Lloyds TSB Insurance British F3 International Series 1x1.gif
  2. Avon Tyres British GT Championship 1x1.gif
  3. VW Cup 1x1.gif
  4. British Formula Ford Championship 1x1.gif
  5. Caterham Superlights 1x1.gif
  6. Ginetta

my mates racing in the Ginetta championship so i should be up there. if anyones about gimme a shout.

and my tutor gave me this link for free tickets to some renault race day thing (formula renault and megane cup i think...?) http://www.worldseriesbyrenault.com/silverstone/uk/ says 6 weeks delivery but the racing is in a month so maybe they will post quick?

unfortunately its the same bloodi day as snetterton

hah cheers guys. (ps driftnismo, garage is ok. absolutely destroys your skin on your hands though. i have to moisturise!!! how homo is that. and head gasket repairs kill my back :)