We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Sabine Schmitz thrashes a 360 Modena!!

Eudemon

The Cayenne is a really good 4x4 though, but it's not fun to drive, though if you're talking about would I take Dodge Viper/SRT-10 if I had the money? Then sorry the answer is no, it's not a drivers car, it's made for motorway driving and going in a straight line, no if I had the money I would buy a second hand F355 thank you very much.

I know of 1 person whose dream was to own a Viper, after reaching the point where he could do this, he tested a Viper GTS (Blue w/ White stripes), it completely killed his vision about the car as in his own words he said "it was a huge disappointment, the fantasy was much better than the reality". It's the same for people who long for a Countach as it really is a horrible car to drive, the car is meant to be used for GT driving, not tracking or about town, it will literally make you a body builder in a short time because of just how much work you need to drive the thing, not too mention you need a mechanic following behind you for when it brakes down!

First of all, it was a GTS, Second of all, It really doesnt matter to me if the car is good or bad to drive, My dream is to have a viper, not a great handling car and you will only know if the car is good or bad to drive when your over 100km/h, American cars are awful at corners if you try to corner it at 90km/h but If you're a normal person driving normally downtown you wont even notice the corners with any super car, what makes supercars difrent from each other is looks, speed, and handling at high speed. Ill do anyrhing for a viper at any cost, I know its interior is not all that special, I know that the handling is crap, and I know that there are better choices but my dream is a Dodge Viper and period. That guy that you told me about didnt seem to know alot about vipers, he should of known about the GTS handling, probably it wasent even a great dream of his, but who am I to judge?.

I know of 1 person whose dream was to own a Viper, after reaching the point where he could do this, he tested a Viper GTS (Blue w/ White stripes), it completely killed his vision about the car as in his own words he said "it was a huge disappointment, the fantasy was much better than the reality". It's the same for people who long for a Countach as it really is a horrible car to drive, the car is meant to be used for GT driving, not tracking or about town, it will literally make you a body builder in a short time because of just how much work you need to drive the thing, not too mention you need a mechanic following behind you for when it brakes down!

Thats exactly what Captain Slow said when he drove a Countach, which was his dream car. I hope the same does not happen when I drive the RT/10 at goodwood.

What's the occassion? (SP?)

Was ment get it as a pressie for my 21st but as my b'day is at the end of sept and they close it from Oct to March (iirc) I couldn't do it and after loosing one driving day due to red letter days going bust and when being bought out didn't honour past gift cards thought I'd leave it. So now I'm gonna book up a Vette vs Viper day at Goodwood and a Lambo LP640 VS Ferrari 360 CS day at Elvington (iirc, sp?).

Anyways back on topic, is there any more vids of sabine on youtube??