We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post your photos

Guest RB26DETT

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I drove out in the countryside to see this. I tried to take a photo on my phone but it was just blank xD And then it got cloudy and rained on me. :(

haha unlucky. was clear all night up here. stayed out till 3-4 in the mornin lookin at it.. deof doin it again next year ;)

It was clear last night here as well. I saw a few things moving up there at about 10:15pm but I couldn't make my mind up if they were just planes or not, they just looked like small bright white lights and didn't leave a trail. Had to have been really high up to be planes and flying on an irregular route to usual but, yeh. I had to be awake at 6am so didn't risk making my Friday any more Hellish by staying up until 1am. I'll see if there's anything about tonight.

I tried the free route and sadly, it just doesn't cut it.

I am yet to find anything free that gets close to Aperture, Lightroom or of course, Photoshop.

I have tried using GIMP and I agree, it really does ruin image quality. Perhaps there is a skill to using it, but for me it was too long winded. So alas, money was exchanged.