We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post your photos

Guest RB26DETT

I bought a set of little marco close up lense filter things of ebay last week and they arrived today :)

I've manage this so far, but then it got dark :(. I think they were well worth £10 instead of a £300 marcro lense I can't afford :lol:. I just need to find something more interesting to photograph...

Here's one I did of the exhaust pipe of a Spyker C8 Aileron I got a chance to see.

Love little detail shots like this, it's amazing the little branded things you can find on a car if you have a proper look around it :)

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Beer + Too little light + High ass ISO = Noise :(

4497421865_59a5422125.jpg

Today's snapshot... must try harder.

Oh and random question, on the Canons when in AE (Aperture Priority) does the camera still auto ISO for you? On the Nikon's it doesn't and I was curious as I know some cameras do.

Haha, that's funny because I heard this morning that he drove it home and the battery packed up. He's done a lot of work on it including getting hold of those fairly rare BBS's. It also has the full Recaro interior from the Germany only G60 Golf, so I'll get some pics of that sometime.

What a nice pics around here since the last time I posted my HDR!!! I was going to comment the photos of each one... but are many pics hahaha, in general I love them all really. :D

Today I put some I did on 4th of this month in a circuit ... I hope you like them.

rwi1ip.jpg

vghsvb.jpg

29kx6vd.jpg

22hsa0.jpg

ohtjko.jpg

and one more of my friend's Renault 8 hehe.

21jpp1w.jpg

:)