We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Destiny's Viper interior mod... (title changed due to some sick minded ppl)

Baltoman

I could try to do something, but don't wait for the vinils, it is imposible to put them in the side, I could try to stick them in some places just where the viper is writen or something like that...

I'll try but in a few days, I have a lot of work to do these days and this could take a bit of time...

Do you want viper or viper coupe...

See you...

And rest of the people: what are you talking about???I'm just lost and don't know what you are talking about...:o

I could try to do something, but don't wait for the vinils, it is imposible to put them in the side, I could try to stick them in some places just where the viper is writen or something like that...

I'll try but in a few days, I have a lot of work to do these days and this could take a bit of time...

Do you want viper or viper coupe...

See you...

And rest of the people: what are you talking about???I'm just lost and don't know what you are talking about...:o

Ignore them... Take your time on the police thing oh and its on the convertible

ALL THOSE PRO MODDERS CAN HELP TOO, PLZ DO

You can't put vinyls on cars at the moment, and he's right, only the places where it already says Viper, or SRT-10 or Coupe or a random logo, and obviously all these are really small so I don't think you're going to have much success, sorry :(

You can't put vinyls on cars at the moment, and he's right, only the places where it already says Viper, or SRT-10 or Coupe or a random logo, and obviously all these are really small so I don't think you're going to have much success, sorry :(

You're mean you know that? aahh man, Well I gues the colorful headlights is another option