We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Destiny's Viper interior mod... (title changed due to some sick minded ppl)

Baltoman

Ok, This is a mod request for Destiny, but others can participate too. As most of you know, Im having a problem with interiors (red interiors turned into orange, crazy viper interior) And last time, I asked Destiny to paint the places where I circled red.... well, Now I need another favor...

Well, I would like someone to paint the seats a very dark grey color and the place I circled red, would be red

attachment.php?attachmentid=4208&stc=1&d=1211838794

attachment.php?attachmentid=4209&stc=1&d=1211838799

Count with me, is an easy task, I see the red suits very well in your viper, I'm now off to work but I promise you that this night you'll have the mod, exactly like you want...:D

In Spain is now 13:15 so at about 22:30 you'll have the mod, it wont take too much time...;)

See you then.

Edit: Remember that you could repaint your car in order to have black seats, if I'm not wrong, so you'd have the dark color you want, have you tried that?Then I could paint the white zone in red, like I painted time ago. Do you remember the color filter problem I told you? I say this because you say it seems orange...Isn't it??

balto, have you urm ... hmm ... you've tried replacing your common_car.bnk ... urm ... you've replaced the viper interior .bnk ... urm ... ooh ... I think you've modded the DB_US.bnk file. I would suggest going to the car shell body mod thread, and download the Black DTM Night Rider (you'll only need the DB_US.bnk file - the one for the paint). I can't upload my one as I'm on the wrong PC.

OMG, I did the grey part as well, but I think you'll like it too, and I added your name to the top of the seat in white...but you won't almost notice it...it is a subtle mod just to personify it for you...do you like it???

As always just backup and replace the file, ok?? Hope you like it...;)

DOWNLOAD LINK: http://files.filefront.com/Viper+SR+Ibnk/;10380032;/fileinfo.html

Baltoman is not possible to be brighter, and I tell you why, it its indeed the same color as the other parts in red, but it depends on the light it is on the "baltoman" the brighter it is, do you understand? And it is a part in the car that is rare to receive light, but I think in the night mod, when the sun is low, the light could light the balto a lot more, so if you want to try...?

I havent uploaded anywhere else, so I keep filefront because it is very easy to upload, sorry.

DOWNLOAD LINK:

http://files.filefront.com/Viper+SR+Ibnk/;10380571;/fileinfo.html

Ok Dest, prepare....

Well Im gonna participate 540bhp's police club and I thought why not make a police viper? So the name "Destiny" came up my mind

COULD YOU PLLEEEAASSEEE DO IT? ILL GIVE YOU 1 MILLION

Hope its not too hard

This is the Original Honolulu car (yes I know theres a 666 sign) But If you'd like, make these vynls if You think its easier

1394625208_ee103f6d44.jpg?v=0

224204009_a57b1930b2.jpg

(larger size ^ Honolulu Police (HPD))

59132932_b32624a0b4.jpg?v=0

Larger Size ^ Honolulu Police

82276697_4ef5ca862f.jpg?v=0

Larger size ^