We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Michael Machel [Amazing Keyboarding!!!] - Britain's Got Talent [ITV 1+2]

Iced_Bullet

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did i just hear Simon cowel say in one of those videos that that man is the worst person they put through, i beg to differ, i stopped watching this program because of some of the tripe that got put through, and the sob stories that simon decided to bring from the X factor

Flave didn't make it to Finals! :( Ah well.

Star Wars Theme Tune REMIXZOR! FTW!

I loved the way he said something like " I've remixed my own theme tune for Star Wars " lol wtf, that's all he did is choose a setting on the keyboard to change the sound of a key and played the song again lmao, and on Semi, on the keyboard stand it had a book " How to play the Keyboard " Lmao.

haha you just reminded of a geography lesson when someone ask the teacher : "shall we take this outside?" hahahaha good times :p

*iced shouts* .. "look at randy, he's going to jump!"

*points*

*takes the distraction as a time to punch Chris on the nose and stick his toung out*

Er, I'm pretty sure Piers was going to say "Strike...You were really good blah blah blah, and then say something about Charlie and then decide, but as soon as he said Strike and went into his dumb "suspense pause" thing everyone cheered and he just ran with it? Anyone else think that?

Thread hijacking now over ;)

He probably did, a big shame. Dunno why Piers was nominated, I don't even know who Amanda Holden is, never seen her on the TV.

Stupid nuggetty question: Is she the son of the Holden boss's car company? :)

Er, I'm pretty sure Piers was going to say "Strike...You were really good blah blah blah, and then say something about Charlie and then decide, but as soon as he said Strike and went into his dumb "suspense pause" thing everyone cheered and he just ran with it? Anyone else think that?

Thread hijacking now over ;)

He is a dick, his comment to the Gypsy people was stupid, /slap Piers.

/rant

He probably did, a big shame. Dunno why Piers was nominated, I don't even know who Amanda Holden is, never seen her on the TV.

Stupid nuggetty question: Is she the son of the Holden boss's car company? :)

No idea who she is either, all I know is that she makes it worth watching :rolleyes:

Oh, and she starred in a program called 'Wild at Heart' on ITV last year I believe...

She's an actress, and apparently has sung at the 'Royal Variety' before. I don't know who else they could have really ... if it was Sharon O, then it would be too much like X Factor :p

Piers can be alright, and make some good jokes. He was alright at telling the kids (except Charlie) that he thought they were good, but not putting them through. But he is prown to some gowding by the audience :p

@ speed: I don't care about the hijack :) It's something else to talk about!