We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Halo 2, Juiced and Forza Achievements?

DriftNismo

I was wondering what Live was like for PC, so i set it all up and discovered it was Xbox Live. I don't have a X360, and i don't know if i will get one yet, i'm still dwelling on that but i do have an Xbox Crystal and i love it to pieces. My three favourite games for it are Halo 2, Juiced and Forza Motorsport and i know that Halo 2 for PC has achievements on Live, but i was wondering, does Halo 2 for Xbox still have achievements on Live? And does Forza and Juiced has achievements too on live?

EDIT: And also, how do you get your gamertag in your sig? Ty.

No, original Xbox games don't have achievements as far as I know. There are some old Xbox games available to download that might contain achievements but I see it as being unlikely. I've never bothered to buy one of the download games.

Ok, i'm confused, the Games for Windows site says you can play online with silver just not get online achievements but the Xbox Live site says you can play online with friends all over the world on gold, but says nothing like that on silver. Damn. I'll pick up gold soon when i get GoW for PC.

I'm quite certain, messegeing and friends lists all work on Silver, online gaming will not, some things you have to wait a little longer for (downloads) and I think thats about the only difference's. Didn't think there was silver on original xbox though.

Just discovered there wasn't, it still wants my goddamn credit card and stuff :(. But yeah, messaging might work on silver on X360 but from the XBL site when i try to message someone it says i have to sign up to gold for it :p. I went into HMV today but all they had were gold for a year, i just want to spend £4.99 and get a month of it to see if i want a year or not.

You can play online with silver on games for windows, if M$ suddenly made PC gamers pay for service it would be suicidal.

PC gamers can play on silver, but only against PC users. In games like Shadowrun, which are cross platform, Windows players need live to fight 360 users.

For tag in sig, the easiest way is by using

[Live ]*tag*[ /Live] (minus spaces obviously)

As so

[live]Crazed Dodgem[/live]

Edit: Looking at my recent games, my sister has been on Halo again >.< someone gonna get a slap tonight!