We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hey yo

SprigganFR

Hey, I'm new around here, I'm 19 years old, I live in Connecticut in the USA. I played TDU awhile back, before the patch even came out but I got rid of it when I got bored of all the glitches. I'm back playing again, I made a new game cause I lost my old one so currently if I'm on chances are I'm just grinding out challenges and stuff. I don't know if you guys use vent or Ts but I have both. Once I get some good cars chances are I'll be around and in game a good amount just kinda drivin around doing whatever.

Hallo there, Welcome to TDU:C HQ. Dont worry about ppl here, they are absolutly normal like me, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IIIIIIIIIIIHHHHH EEEEEECCCCCKKKK YAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOO GGGOOOOOOOOOOOGGLLEEEEEEEEE AYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYA SOISOSISOSISOSI. see? We are currently selling guinea piggggs, if you'd like to buy em' talk to our..... local businessman

*cluck*

:eek: Keep quiet now Randy, You need to concentrate on not falling off the earth remember :p

Welcome to TDU-C, Also None as the home for the mental, Thats right, You are most likely to see a monkey dancing here than anywhere else!

:monkeydance:

Told you so