We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

What mobile phone should i get?

ShadowGT

later on this afternoon i'm going shopping for a new mobile to replace my malfunctioning Motorola RAZR V3X. Ay suggestions to what would be a good phone to replace it? I don't want another flip phone & it can't cost a arm & a leg too (so no iphones lol). So any suggestions? i like the look of the Nokia N series anyone have any of them?

later on this afternoon i'm going shopping for a new mobile to replace my malfunctioning Motorola RAZR V3X. Ay suggestions to what would be a good phone to replace it? I don't want another flip phone & it can't cost a arm & a leg too (so no iphones lol). So any suggestions? i like the look of the Nokia N series anyone have any of them?

Depends on what you want to do with it? You like to listen to music, or take photos, or whatever? :D

My mate has a Nokia N76 and that's pretty nice, but you'll have to find one on eBay, Nokia had to stop producing them because Motorola threatened to take legal action if they didn't because they "stole the V3 keypad" lmao. About £150 they are and have a 3.2 megapixel camera on the back and a 2.0 megapixel camera on the front and have quite good music quality. Or get a Sony Ericsson K700i for about £30. They aren't the newest of phones but (apart from the 8GB N95, the iPhone and the Viewty), they're the best phone i've ever used :p.