We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Newcomer needs some assistance

speedbirdv8

Hello everyone!

I am totally new to TDU Online and although I try to figure out as much out myself as possible, I would really appreciate some help from an experienced player. Just a few questions that I want to ask regarding TDU. Also, I've seen that some of you have been donating money to new people or bought their cars for good money... Is there any chance someone could do that for me so that I can also get a few of my dream cars? :)

Thanks a lot!

Ok, I'll do that! Thanks a lot. For example I wanted to know that where can I see all the possibilities to earn money and where can I find some extra cool things to do than just buy cars and visit the tuning shop to purchase a step of more power. I know you're supposed to be able to paint the cars and I've even seen a video of pretty chicks washing the car...

Also, I cannot figure out when I am connected and when not. I have the message TDU Servers Available but sometimes I don't see anyone around and not on the map either via Players view.

I know you're supposed to be able to paint the cars and I've even seen a video of pretty chicks washing the car...

Yes, you can re-paint your car in the paint shops, and you can custom paint it in the custom paint shop (:D), which you have to unlock by doing the 'Around the Crater' race :)

But, no, you can't get any girls to wash your car (:cry:)

Also, I cannot figure out when I am connected and when not. I have the message TDU Servers Available but sometimes I don't see anyone around and not on the map either via Players view.

If you made an online profile, it connects you when you start up the game, so you are connected all the time... The map sometimes can take a while to update the red dots (players)...

[e] What's your in-game name? You can add it in your UCP :)

In game name is also speedbirdv8, I added to the gamespy name field but should I add it somewhere else too in the control panel?

I'm just trying to do a couple of Rookie races with my Audi A3 to get enough money for the Alfa GT and then I'll put it on sale ASAP. I also bought a Firebird which is really awesome looking right now and I don't want to sell it :D